Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENTWHICH LIMITS YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING AN ACTION IN COURT, BRING A CLASS ACTION, AND HAVE DISPUTES DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY, AS WELL AS PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Accounts.a. Account Creation. Certain portions of the Services may only be available to you once you create an account on the Site (an “Account”). House Analytics may assign you or you may create a unique user ID and password to access your Account. House Analytics may reject, and you may not use, a user ID (or e-mail address) for any reason in House Analytics’s sole discretion. For example, House Analytics may reject a user ID (or e-mail address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another individual or legal entity; that belongs to another individual or legal entity; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; or that is offensive. b. Account Credentials & System Security. You are responsible for any actions taken through your Account, and for maintaining the confidentiality of the credentials that enable access to or use of your Account. You are also responsible for maintaining the security of the systems and networks that you use to access or use your Account or the Services. If you have any reason to believe that your credentials have been compromised, or that the security of your system or network has been compromised, you must notify House Analytics as soon as possible. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
2. Use of the Services.a. License. On the condition that you comply with all of your obligations under these Terms, House Analytics grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Site and use the Services. Any other use of the Services is strictly prohibited and a violation of these Terms. House Analytics reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms, including, without limitation, rights of title, ownership, intellectual property and all other rights and interests in the Services and all related items. b. Revision of these Terms. House Analytics may revise these Terms from time to time. House Analytics will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes. Such efforts might include posting notice on the Site or an email to the address we have on file. However, please check the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page to see when these Termes were last revised. Such revised Terms will be effective upon the “Effective Date” stated above—typically the date of posting. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis, as revised versions will be binding upon you. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Services after the effective date of changes to these Terms indicates your acceptance of such revisions. c. Cessation of Service. House Analytics reserves the right to modify, terminate and suspend the operation of the Site, as well as the provision of any or all Services via the Site, without notice or liability, at any time and for any or no reason in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Prohibited Uses.You agree that: a. you will not violate these Terms or use the Services to violate the rights of any third party such as copyright or trademark rights; b. you will use your true legal name and true electronic mail address, and only provide accurate and complete information through the Services; c. you will copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use to view, save, print, fax or e-mail such information; d. you will not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, display or provide access to the Services or its content; e. you will not create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services; f. you will not upload to or distribute through the Services any binary code, macros or other executable code, or any file that contains any viruses, Trojan horses or other components designed to commandeer, limit or harm the functionality of a computer; g. you will not record, process or mine information about other users, or access, retrieve or index any portion of the Services; h. you will not remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear on the Services; i. you will not access or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, place an unreasonable load on, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of, or impair, the Services, its computer systems or networks; j. you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Services or any of the Services’ computer systems or networks; k. you will not use the Services in any way that is unlawful, harms House Analytics’s business, House Analytics’s service providers, licensors, representatives or any other user, or breaches any policy or notice on the Services; l. you will not impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, such as by using another person’s email to sign up for the services; m. you will not charge any person for access to any portion of the Services or any information on the Services; n. you will not access the Services through automated queries (such as by screen or database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers or any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) without House Analytics’s prior express written permission; o. you will not engage in “framing” or “mirroring,” or otherwise simulate the appearance or functionality of the Services; and p. you will not assist, encourage, or enable others to do any of the preceding prohibited activities.
4. Representations and Warranties.You represent and warrant that: a. you are 18 years or older and you have all requisite rights and authority to use the Services and to enter into these Terms; b. if you use the Services in your capacity as an employee, owner or otherwise as an agent of another person or entity, you agree on behalf of yourself and such person or entity, jointly and severally, to be bound by these Terms; and c. the performance of your obligations under these Terms will not violate, conflict with, or result in a default under any other agreement, including confidentiality agreements between you and third parties; d. you will use the Services for lawful purposes only and subject to these Terms; e. you agree that House Analytics will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of a third party’s use of the Services; f. you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services, or interfere with use of the Services by others; g. any information submitted to the Services or to House Analytics by you is true, accurate, and correct; h. you understand that, except at expressly stated in these Terms, these Terms do not grant you any license to use, reproduce, distribute, display or provide access to any portion of the Services on third-party websites, or otherwise; i. you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or computer systems or networks under the control or responsibility of House Analytics through hacking, cracking, password mining, or any other unauthorized means; j. you are not a competitor of House Analytics or its licensors and are not using the Services or services provided by the Services for reasons that are in competition with House Analytics or its licensors; k. you will not impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, including using another person’s email address to sign up for the services.
5. Intellectual Property.a. Content of the Services. House Analytics or its licensors own all of the content that is made available in connection with the Services (the “Site Content”), including visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, designs, databases and their data, computer code, products, software and all other elements and components of the Services. House Analytics or its licensors also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Services and the Services Content, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property rights and laws. b. Restrictions. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, perform or in any way exploit any of the Services Content in whole or in part, except as expressly authorized by the applicable rights holder. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided by these Terms, neither House Analytics nor any of its licensors grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Services and the Services Content are retained by their holders.
7. Indemnification.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold House Analytics, as well as House Analytics’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, including the shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, liability, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to:(i) your access to or use of the Services; (ii) your violation of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any representation or warranty; or (iii) your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. House Analytics reserves the right to, but is not obligated to, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify the Indemnified Parties, and you agree to cooperate with House Analytics’s defense of such claims. House Analytics will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding when House Analytics becomes aware of it.
8. Third Party Services.The Services include links to third-party products, services and websites, as well as materials provided by third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). Neither these Terms nor the Services endorse or take responsibility for any Third-Party Content. You agree that the Indemnified Parties are not responsible for the availability or contents of Third-Party Content. You understand that the Indemnified Parties have no obligation to, and generally do not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. House Analytics MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, House Analytics WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER House Analytics NOR ITS LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COLLEGE HOUSE NOR ITS LICENSORS REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COLLEGE HOUSE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.